We are excited for our fourth annual Alumni FUNdraising Drive and invite you to help sponsor our next generation of amazing young leaders! Our goal is to raise $10,000 by December 1st to sponsor 50 outstanding and deserving students for our 2018 seminar. We encourage and welcome all contribution amounts – every dollar makes a difference.
All donors will receive recognition in our 2018 seminar program Booklet and on our social media sites.
$10 – Sponsor a leader’s seminar T-Shirt
$25 – Sponsor a leader’s lodging for the seminar
$50 – Sponsor a portion of the transportation & supply costs for our volunteer service activities
- Donations of $50 receive a 3”x5” WILS removable oval bumper sticker
$100 – Sponsor a leader’s lodging & meals for the seminar
- Donations of $100 receive a handwritten thank you letter from your sponsored leader & a 3”x5” WILS removable oval bumper sticker.
$200 – Provide a full sponsorship to cover all of the seminar costs for a leader
- Donations of $200 receive a 2018 Seminar T-Shirt, a handwritten thank you letter from your sponsored leader, and a 3”x5” WILS removable oval bumper sticker.
You can donate online or mail your check made payable to WILS to:
PO Box 237
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0237
WILS is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.More Information.
This is an amazing time to take pride in being a WILS alumni:
• We continue to provide a FREE annual seminar to 250 amazing young leaders that focuses on responsibility, service, inclusiveness, and decision making.
• Our organization volunteered over 1,600 hours together at our WILS evetns in our communities last year.
• Our alumni are holding multiple reunions each year where they continue to build their leadership skills, cultivate lifelong friendships, and fundraise to provide college scholarships to their most outstanding members and sponsorships to incoming students. They awarded $2000 in college scholarships to their peers last year!
• To better serve the ongoing development of our alumni, we now provide full sponsorships for our low income alumni to attend WILS reunions.
• All of these remarkable achievements continue to be accomplished 100% by dedicated passionate volunteers. We had over 130 volunteers donate over 10,000 hours of their time to make the seminar possible last year. That is quite a feat!
To keep this momentum going, we need your continued support. Our goal is to raise $10,000 from our alumni; that’s sponsorships for 50 amazing young leaders, by December 1st.
WILS means something different to every one of us. What started out for all of us as a 3 day seminar lead not only to huge strides in our self-confidence and leadership abilities and the building of a support network of hundreds of some of the most loving and inspiring people we know but also to hilarious memories of road trips across the state and late night shenanigans at reunions, forging friendships with people who you knew would always be there for you no matter what time of the day or night, an eternity of the best hugs a person could imagine especially after months apart, freaking out at track meets or in a grocery store when you see someone sporting WILS attire, finding your college roommates among our crazy alumni, inside jokes to last a lifetime, and having the opportunity to invite more extraordinary leaders into our WILS family each year and help them grow.
All of this is possible because of the generous support of our proud alumni and community partners. We want to ensure that thousands of young leaders like us have this opportunity for years to come. We want more and more leaders at every seminar to know that our alumni stand behind them and support them. With the financial situations that many families face and the increasing costs of living, having free opportunities for these deserving teens is crucial. Now, more than ever, we want you to show these young leaders that you believe in them and help them on their path to becoming strong inspirational leaders in their schools and communities. How incredible would it be to see our seminar program booklet donor recognition page filled alumni names and for the next generation of young leaders to know that someone who experienced WILS believed in them enough to make it possible for them to engage in same experience?
Help us make our fourth annual WILS Alumni FUNdraising drive a resounding success. Participation matters and is meaningful at whatever level fits your life whether it is $10 or $500. Let’s work together to make this year our biggest year ever for alumni donations!
Thank you to our donors!
Sarah & Brian Perkins Simmons
Amy & George Beres
Samantha & Nick Glaser
Ashley & Josh Koon
Rachel & Nate Schumacher
Christine (Porter) McNeil
Tina & Paul (Matic) Reszka
Dorothy McCullough Pepper
Shane Murphy Pociask
Rhonda & Aaron (Wicker) Noldner
Chris & Janine Lisser
Christopher & Megan Westphal
Jared & Nancy Clarkin
Dean & Crystal Vesperman
Amy & Tony White
Dan & Christina Kender
Nic & Eva Kender
Angela & Peter Wellsmith
Rick & Elsa Natynski
Alissa Quade & Nick Bubb
Marcia Harr Bailey
Stef Weber Sladky